Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania doctrine has changed frequently over the past decades, therefore, the current teachings will be reflected here.
Seven Times : 607 : 1914
Daniel’s prophecy of the Seven Times is key to the existence of Jehovah’s Witnesses. This is used to determine that Jesus started ruling in 1914 and subsequently chose the Watchtower organization in 1919 to be his sole means of salvation before the battle of Armageddon.
As researched by JWfacts, Jehovah’s Witnesses are taught by their leaders the following:
- This organization was selected by Jesus Christ in 1919 to represent him on Earth: https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/1919-derived.php
- This organization is directed by Holy Spirit: https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/directed-by-holy-spirit.php
- This organization is the “Faithful and Discreet Slave in Jesus Christ’s parable: https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/faithful-discreet-slave.php
- This organization has a Governing Body dating back to early Apostles: https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/governing-body.php
- This organization serves as Jehovah’s prophet: https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/jehovahs-prophet.php
- This organization’s doctrinal changes are said to be “new light”: https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/light-gets-brighter.php
- This organization is essential for one’s salvation: https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/organization.php
- This organization is the only organization which will be saved: https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/salvation-only-for-jehovahs-witnesses.php